musica


lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

A Reminder to Mother Earth - 母なる地球の思い出 - Recordatorio de la Madre Tierra




A Reminder to Mother Earth.

Earth teach me stillness,                
As the grasses are stilled with light.

Earth teach me suffering,              
As old stones suffer with memory.

Earth teach me humility,               
As blossoms are humble with beginning.

Earth teach me caring,                   
As the mother who secures her Young.


Earth teach me courage,                
As the tree which stands alone.

Earth teach me limitation,             
As the ant which crawls on the ground.

Earth teach me freedom,               
As the Eagle which soars in the sky.



Earth teach me resignation,                      
As the leaves which die in the fall.

Earth teach me regeneration,                   
As the seed which rises in the spring.

Earth teach me to forget myself,  
As melted snow forgets its life.

Earth teach me to remember kindness,
As dry fields weep in the rain.

Adopt the pace of nature her secret is patience.

by John Yellow





母なる地球の思い出

地球は私に静寂を教え、
草は光で震えます。

地球は私に苦しみを教え、
古い石のように記憶に苦しむ。

地球は私に謙虚さを教え、
花は最初は謙虚であるので。

地球は私に世話をするよう教えてくれる、
彼女の世話をする母親のように。



地球は私に勇気を教え、
一人だけの木のように。

地球は私に限界を教え、
地面を這う蟻のように。

地球は私に自由を教える
空に浮かぶイーグルのように。

地球は私に辞表を教え、
秋に死ぬ葉のように。




地球は私に再生を教え、
春に生まれ変わる種のように。

地球は私に自分を忘れるように教えてくれる、
溶けた雪が彼の人生を忘れるので。

地球は優しさを覚えて教えてくれる。
乾いた畑が雨の中で泣き叫ぶ。

自然のリズムを採用し、その秘密は忍耐です。

by John Yellow





Un Recordatorio de la Madre Tierra

La tierra me enseña quietud,
Como la hierba se aquieta con la luz.

La tierra me enseña a sufrir,
Como viejas piedras sufren con la memoria.

La tierra me enseña humildad,
Como las flores son humildes al inicio.

La tierra me enseña a cuidar,
Como la madre que cuida a sus crías.


La tierra me enseña coraje,
Como el árbol que está solo.

La tierra me enseña limitación,
Como la hormiga que se arrastra en el suelo.

La tierra me enseña la libertad
Como el águila que se eleva en el cielo.



La tierra me enseña resignación,
Como las hojas que mueren en otoño.

La tierra me enseña la regeneración,
Como la semilla que se nace en la primavera.

La tierra me enseña a olvidarme de mí mismo,
Como la nieve derretida se olvida su vida.

La tierra me enseña a recordar la bondad.
Como los campos secos lloran bajo la lluvia.

Adopta el ritmo de la naturaleza, su secreto es la paciencia.

por John Yellow




Subido por:

Francisco Valdés de la Torre
Memento Audere Semper



México MMXVIII




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario